Whether you are responsible for the safe operation of a single fork lift truck or an entire fleet, Safe User Group membership provides a cost-effective way to obtain practical guidance on legislation, health and safety and best operating practice.
Developed with the interests of fork lift users in mind, membership gives privileged access to vital industry information, documentation and advice from the Fork Lift Truck Association – without the need for full membership.
As a Safe User Group Member, you’ll receive the information you want – and need – in a form that’s relevant, clear and concise. Timely updates whenever the law is updated or best practice alters ensure you’re always kept up-to-date.
Benefits of membership
• Framed Certificate of Membership
• Reduced-price tickets to FLTA events, including the annual Safety Conference
• Discounts on course bookings and catalogue purchases
• Unlimited online access to health and safety resources
• Safe User Group Forum membership
• Regular Health & Safety updates
• Technical bulletins
• Independent helpline
• Quarterly newsletter
• Safety alerts
• Discounted specialist publications
For further information on the FLTA and the Safe User Group, visit www.fork-truck.org.uk today.