Then the two exciting roles at NACCO Materials Handling Ltd could be right for you! We are searching for creative, motivated and experienced individuals to join us in the following roles:
• Senior Programme Leader – Warehouse Application Centre
This role is designed to form relationships with customers to understand their needs in warehousing products. This intelligence is then used to develop meaningful information for engineering, marketing and sales teams to build the value propositions of our product strategy.
• Warehouse Trainer/Consultant
A strong trainer from a sales background is required to help lead the development of sales professionals across our EMEA dealer network, raising market share by up-skilling individuals in the USP’s of Hyster and Yale products.
Both positions require individuals with:
– Strong warehouse product and application knowledge.
– Experience in logistics or distribution.
– Effective communication skills.
– Ability to build and develop relationships with all levels.
– Confidence to operate across senior stakeholders.
If you enjoy being part of a strong team and would like real accountability in taking forward our warehousing product line, then it is the right time for you to join us.
Please email email@example.com to discuss the opportunities.