RediRack, the UK’s leading manufacturer of pallet racking and mezzanine floors, is offering its distributors, trade accounts and industry related influencers the opportunity to attend a 2-day selling skills workshop in the North and South of England, tailored specifically to the storage equipment industry.
Designed as a workshop for experienced sales people, as well as an intensive course for those new to or moving in to sales, RediRack will cover the key planning, organisational and selling skills necessary to be successful in what is a challenging market. RediRack adopts a sales training approach which is industry specific and concentrates on:
- Shifting from a product focus to a customer focus
- Planning what to ask not what to tell
- Developing questioning and listening skills
- Moving from persuading to understanding
- Addressing needs through product solutions
Delivered by RediRack’s hugely experienced team of Ray Phelan and Jim Davenport, the workshops will be highly practical, interactive and case study based, combining sales training on information gathering and presentation skills with industry specific role plays.
With a national reputation for delivering sales training in diverse sectors, Ray Phelan commented: “We operate in a very specific sector and this training will help our distributors and trade accounts compete and win in what are challenging times. In a market that has become increasingly commodity driven, I guarantee that if this sales approach is adopted, conversion rates and sales will increase.”
This was reiterated by RediRack’s Chairman Phil Culling who added; “Our years of experience operating within our particular markets gives us an excellent advantage when it comes to delivering a workshop like this. Ray and Jim have a fantastic amount of experience between them not only on storage systems but in leading,
training and motivating sales teams. This is a great opportunity to buy into this experience and it’s all free to our existing distributors!”
Two workshops are available to attend; the first in Manchester on Tuesday 10th & Wednesday 11th July and a second in Swindon on Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th July.
The workshops are FREE to existing RediRack distributors and trade accounts with a charge of £99 + VAT per person for any other interested parties from related businesses. Included is spa hotel accommodation, meals and training materials. Places are limited to ensure maximum interaction between delegates, so early booking is essential.
To obtain further information and secure your place, please email email@example.com or call Kathy on 01709 584 711.
- RediRack is part of the RediGroup which comprises; RediBuild, RediFit, RediFloor and RediTechniX
- The workshops are open to existing or potential RediRack distributors and trade accounts, as well as those who may influence the sale or purchase of storage equipment.
- The company has been manufacturing the highest quality pallet racking at its base near Rotherham for nearly 40 years, giving RediRack a major share of the European pallet racking market.
- For further details on the company’s products and services, please visit www.redirack.co.uk
Wharf Road, Kilnhurst
South Yorkshire S64 5SU
Tel: 01709 584711