• Do you think there is too much added administration?
• Have you got jobs that need to be filled but not enough staff to do them?
SLB Logistics ATA is a brand NEW initiative designed to help the logistics sector overcome the challenges with taking on apprentices, as well as assist individual companies to benefit from additional staff.
SLB Logistics ATA will employ the apprentices throughout the duration of their training; all we ask from you is to host them.
The benefits of this Apprenticeship program to you are:
• You have no hiring cost or increase in headcount
• The apprentice will be an employee of SLB Logistics
• We will be responsible for managing all aspects of the employee, of course, if you want to give us a hand you can
• No recruitment costs to your business
• We’ll source and recruit all the apprentices
• You can participate in the selection of your apprentices.
• Once sourced, you will be given the choice of a number of candidates you can select for your organisation
• We source and manage the apprentice NVQ training and development
• We own and manage the NVQ training and development process, giving you regular updates on progress and achievements
• We can follow your recruitment guidelines
Over 20 employers are already benefiting from the support we offer. Their apprentices are being trained in:
Warehouse and Storage
If this is something of interest to you and your company and you would like to help a young person gain experience within the logistics sector please contact us on: 0208 681 0053 or email email@example.com www.slblogistics.co.uk