Gain an extra pair of hands from just £114 a week. Have you considered taking on an apprentice, but are wary of the commitment? Do you think there is too much added administration? Have you got jobs that need to be filled but not enough staff to do them? SLB Logistics ATA is a brand NEW initiative designed to help the logistic sector overcome the challenges with taking on apprentices as well as assist individual companies to benefit from additional staff.
SLB logistics ATA will employee the apprentices throughout the duration of their training, all we ask from you is to host them. The benefits of this Apprenticeship program to you are:
- You have no hiring cost or increase in headcount
- The apprentice will be an employee of SLB Logistics
- We will be responsible for managing all aspects of the employee, of course if you want to give us a hand you can
- No recruitment costs to your business
- We’ll source and recruit all of the apprentices
- You can participate in the selection of your apprentices.
- Once sourced you will be given the choice of a number of candidates you can select for your organisation
- We source and manage the apprentice NVQ training & development
- We own and manage the NVQ training and development process, giving you regular updates on progress and achievements.
- We can follow your recruitment guidelines
The cost of a full time member of staff through the ATA is £114 per week + VAT and in return you would have someone working in your business for 35 hours a week for a 9 month period
Over 20 employers are already benefiting from the support we offer. Their apprentices are being trained in:
- Business Administration
- Traffic Office
- Customer Service
- Warehouse and Storage
If this is something of interest to you and your company and you would like to help a young person gain experience within the logistic sector please contact us on: 0208 681 0053 or email email@example.com – Web: www.slblogistics.co.uk