Openly tested and designed with customers, partners and developers, the all-new Omnii™ XT10 is uniquely modular by design. It’s highly adaptable so users can quickly configure it to the right level of ruggedness and usability; meaning it’s always fit for purpose.
The most ingenious, rugged mobile computer we’ve ever made, the Psion Omnii XT10™ gives businesses the freedom and flexibility to buy exactly – and only – what they need. New technologies can be added simply and with minimal risk and cost.
With 22 expansion modules currently on offer, Omnii XT10 supports over 280 configurations, allowing users to:
• Track inventory in real-time as it enters and leaves the warehouse
• Accelerate picking, packing and sorting of items with a 1D laser scanner
• Record details of damaged goods with a camera with built-in flash
• Increase productivity and performance
• Track goods as they’re delivered and dispatched through 1D scanning and 2D imaging
• Automate key processes and improve task efficiencies with WiFi connectivity
• In-the-field flexibility: upgrades, hardware plug-ins and software can be added as business needs evolve
• Future-proof technology: one device can be redeployed and reconfigured to adapt to changing business demands
• Lowest lifetime total cost of ownership: organisations can reduce operating costs with savings of up to 30% on hardware replacement
• Real-time productivity: automate key processes and improve task efficiencies with anywhere access to the right information
• Rugged reliability: the IP65-rating is certified to resist water jet spray and dust intrusion; the ruggedised construction withstands multiple drops from 2 metres
• Simple serviceability: maintenance can be carried out on-site for minimal disruption and downtime Vehicle Mount Computers
Right at home in the smallest space and the toughest environments, Psion Vehicle Mount Computers are the ideal solution for the warehousing and logistics industry.
Rugged, lightweight and compact they can increase productivity throughout your supply chain. And running Windows operating systems that deliver full PC functionality allows them to provide information right at the point of work.
PSION: MAKING MOBILE WORKERS MORE PRODUCTIVE
Psion leads the field in advanced rugged mobile computing solutions. For over 40 years, we’ve been creating the open, adaptable solutions organisations need to solve real-world business problems.
Tel: 01628 648000