Yodel will delivery over 170,000 flowers per annum for Arena Flowers who have chosen to utilise the 24 hour and Saturday Service of Yodel.
Jonathan Smith, Chief Executive of Yodel, said: “We are delighted to be able to add Arena Flowers to our roster of quality clients.
This is testament to the focus and service that we offer throughout the organisation as well as our unique products and we look forward to working closely with Arena in the future.”
Will Wynne, Managing Director of Arena Flowers, said “Yodel are the only large UK courier to offer deliveries on Mother’s Day and their dedicated flower sortation system ensures our flowers arrive in prime condition. We are delighted with the service, which also offers a number of unique delivery options, such as “Avoid the School Run”. We have been working with Yodel since February for all of our deliveries outside of London and are pleased to announce that they are now our sole delivery company.”
- Home Delivery Network Limited on 1 March 2010 purchased through its subsidiary company, Parcelpoint Limited, the domestic B2B and B2C businesses of DHL Express (UK) Limited
- Yodel will deliver over 200 million parcels per year with annual revenues of £600 million
- It is the second-largest parcel delivery business in the UK after Royal Mail
- Yodel operates 8 national hubs,120 service centres and a fleet of 5,000 vans
- The company is headquartered in Hatfield
- About Arena Flowers: www.arenaflowers.com
For further information:
Brunswick Group 020 7404 5959
David Litterick / Teresa Bianchi