Europa Worldwide Logistics has announced the creation of a new Project Forwarding Division to provide specialist logistics solutions for any size of cargo, from urgent airfreight shipments to entire large-scale, heavy lift projects.
The movement of oversized and unusual cargo requires careful planning, but however complex and challenging a customer’s requirements may be, Europa’s team of experienced personnel ensures each project is meticulously planned from ‘feed’ stage all the way to final delivery and project completion.
With industry-specific knowledge, flexible services and a sophisticated global network, Europa can move consignments from point to point anywhere in the world by any mode of transport, whether it be an oil and gas hub or a remote location with limited access and infrastructure. Each shipment is valued on individual specific requirements, and Europa is confident it can provide a cost-effective, bespoke solution for any project in any location.
The many features of the service provide…
• Project forwarding in industries such as Oil and Gas, Energy, Construction, Infrastructure, Engineering, Offshore, Renewables and Mining.
• Bespoke solutions provided to suit individual requirements
• Close working partnerships with every client.
• Utilisation of all modes of transport and chartering by sea, air and overland.
• Utilisation of Europa’s operational expertise and logistics services
• Cost effective pricing structure
• Direct liaison with vendors to expedite deliveries
• Flexible reporting to suite clients requirements
• Turnkey transport solutions
• Dedicated / single point of contact
Additional services offered include…
• Project Management
• Heavy Lift and oversized cargoes
• Logistics planning
• Route surveys
• State of the art warehousing
• Packing, pick and pack and staging services
• Comprehensive European road services
• Country specific paperwork compliance
• Customs Clearance
• Liaising with local authorities where necessary
• Health and Safety
For further details, contact Dan Barrett, Project Forwarding Manager on 020-8311-5000, email firstname.lastname@example.org