On Stand AC002 visitors to the forthcoming Food and Drink Logistics show will be able to see and assess a range of materials handling equipment from the UK-based articulated forklift truck manufacturer, Narrow Aisle Flexi.
Narrow Aisle Flexi developed and launched the Flexi articulated truck in the 1980s and since then the Flexi has become the most popular articulated forklift truck in Europe. Over 4000 units – not only in Europe but throughout the world – have been sold, and over the past five years the Flexi range has been developed to cover the requirements of customers operating in hugely diverse industries.
Although Narrow Aisle Flexi’s clients are involved in the storage and handling of many different products – from foodstuffs to engine parts – they all share at least one common aim: the need to maximize efficiency within their storage operation by making the most of the space that is available.
With their ability to operate in aisleways as narrow as 1.6 metres and lift pallet loads to heights of over 12 metres, Flexis can save warehouse operators at least 30 per cent of their storage costs. Nobody can afford to overlook these kind of savings and the rapid return on investment that Flexis can bring to any logistics operation.
There are several products in the Narrow Aisle Flexi range:
• The Flexi LITE works in aisles as narrow as 1.6 metres wide and lifts to heights of 7 metres. It was designed to bring Flexi articulated space saving qualities to low bay warehouses and is particularly suited to applications where trucks have to weigh as little as possible to travel across lifts within the loading bay.
• The Flexi EURO was developed to handle to 0.8m x 1.2 metre wide Euro pallet and, like the Flexi LITE, has a chassis just one metre wide. It has fast acceleration and travel speeds and its four wheel design conforms to all European Stability and Security Standards.
• The Flexi G4 is the most popular articulated truck in Europe. Built on a standard platform it offers low maintenance costs and low rental costs. Its unique twin load wheel drive offers safe traction in all conditions especially when laden.
• The Flexi HiMAX not only saves space but adds 25 per cent more ground level picking locations compared to moving mast reach trucks. It can lift to 12.5 metres and features a heavy duty fixed mast for unbeatable high level stability. Operators have excellent level visibility thanks to the truck’s Hi-definition LCD CCTV system.
• The Flexi HD was specially developed for industrial customers who want to save space and increase pallet throughput. It can lift loads weighing up to 2.5 tonnes to heights of 9.5 metres.
• The Flexi GAS is a gas-powered truck. It features a 3-way catalyser making it suitable for indoor use and a unique system that makes gas bottle changing simple, efficient and extremely safe for lift heights up to 8.6 metres.
• The Flexi ecoGAS – as the name suggests – was developed for customers who wanted an articulated Gas truck to work for long shifts using less fuel. Its lighter weight also allows stuffing and stripping of all standard semi trailers and ISO freight containers.
Narrow Aisle Flexi
John Maguire, Director,
Sales and Marketing
Tel: 0121 557 6242