During the summer Warehouse & Logistics News launched a digital edition of the industry’s number one magazine, which lets you read the latest edition online and turn pages just like the printed version. We now have 7,139 (Sep 24th) members who receive it directly into their inboxes every fortnight. With your help, when you become a member, we can make it 10,000 recipients by Christmas. Click here to register
Why sign up to WLN DIGITAL:
– Receive every issue by email in digital format before the printed copy.
– Click directly onto the web pages of featured companies.
– Search the current issue of Warehouse & Logistics News.
– Search back issues of the magazine.
– Email relevant stories and interview to colleague.
– Download the latest issue for offline browsing
COMPETITION: Simply register to receive WLN DIGITAL and you will go into the draw to win a Christmas hamper PLUS the 10,000th person to sign up will win a bottle of Champagne. Good Luck!!! Click here to register