Leading Warehouse Management Software provider Indigo Software will be exhibiting at FoodEx 2016 and can be found at K311.
Indigo’s consultants collectively have over 400 ‘expert-years’ of food and drinks industry insight and FoodEx delegates are welcomed to take advantage of the excellent free advice on offer.
Specialists in the food, drinks and FMCG sectors will be available for a one-to-one consultation during which companies can freely pick their brains and benefit from almost half a century of logistics management expertise.
Talk to Indigo and understand how to:
• Adapt the way goods are made, handled and transported to cope with changing customer expectations for smaller, more frequent shops;
• Review warehouse processes and the use of technology to identify ways to use available resources more efficiently;
• Improve efficiency, reduce the incidence of errors and ensure warehouse operatives are fully utilised and productive;
• Implement cost efficiencies whilst being agile enough to provide an excellent service;
• Use modelling and forecasting capabilities within WMS technology to take better advantage of seasonal demand for products;
• Identify a practical and business process focused solution rather than an IT led solution.
Established for over 36 years, Indigo is a leading independent warehousing and logistics software provider, with European operations located in the UK and a wholly owned Asia Pacific subsidiary in Hong Kong. Our dozens of happy and referenceable customers include Greene King, Samworth’s, Greencore, Agrokor, Dairy Crest, Animal, Regatta, Tommee Tippee, Tetrosyl, Panache Lingerie, Evans Vanodine, Bunzl and Wesfarmers many of whom have been using Indigo’s software solutions for over ten years. We believe Indigo’s success is due to our long-term customer focus, strong values, in depth industry sector experience and because we deliver and support a total solution with competence, expertise and integrity, to serve our customers’ mission critical businesses.
Visit Indigo’s stand K311 to learn about proven warehouse optimisation strategies for the food and drinks industry and take advantage of our consultants’ real industry insights
Steve Peirce, Business Development Manager
Tel: 0191 375 6700