Driven initially by a customer enquiry the Pallite® team have designed and manufactured a pallet box capable of holding heavy loads in a double stack format.
“We need a pallet box that can hold more than 600kg but also be double stacked in a lorry as well as be easily collapsible” was the challenge a customer gave to Pallite® at the end of 2015.
Using the technology to manufacture their lightweight, strong pallets, the team came up with a design that hit all the requirements – and more.
What can the Pallite® Box deliver?
1. It can be made to various footprint sizes (most commonly 12×08 or 12×10)
2. It can be made to bespoke heights (ideal for maximising airfreight with the 155cm restriction)
3. It’s lighter than many pallet box combinations (utilising the lightweight pallet instead of wood)
4. The 25mm wall acts as a great protector from all directions
5. It’s capable of double stacking up to 750kg at a time to maximise space in transit and reduce the number of trips needed
6. With no nails, splinters or staples in sight, it’s perfect for food or other susceptible loads
7. It’s collapsible which allows more boxes to be sent in a flat pack format
8. It’s ISPM15 exempt
9. Made predominantly from recycled paper, it’s also 100% recyclable post use so giving a great sustainable message from all directions
The Pallite® team are proud again to be exhibiting at this year’s Multimodal Show and look forward to meeting you on stand 468
Tel: 01933 283920