Schoeller Arca Systems, the global market leader in returnable transit packaging systems, has recently announced the launch of the Integra Ultimate new generation attached lid container. The newly enhanced features of the Integra Ultimate combined with the strength of the container will result in ‘significantly improved distribution handling.’
Newly enhanced features of the Integra™ Ultimate include:
• Increased height: additional size of 600x400x400mm available next to other sizes such as 600x400x350mm.
• Smoother design and ergonomic handles: ensures excellent manual handling.
• Improved assembly and reduced repair costs: new hinges have been designed for the lid to allow easy and quick removal and connection of lids without the need for hinge-pins. The new design also reduces the risk of container lids breaking and ensures containers are not written-off if the lid is broken.
• Marking and in mould labelling (IML) options: large and unique area for labelling of customer logo on each side of the container plus label areas inside the lid to ensure better tracking option.
• RFID tracking: optimises the container fleet and reduces the number of required units by the option of equipping the Integra™ Ultimate with RFID tags.
• Secured transport of your goods: sealing and strapping options, fully compatible with existing seals. Plus, a new strip seal available to ensure the container is fully secured during transport when shipping high value goods.
• Clean and hygienic containers: optional drainage holes for improved cleaning and decreased water retention.
The Integra™ Ultimate container protects your products during picking, assembly, processing, storage and distribution applications. The Integra™ Ultimate is suitable for a wide variety of industries, from small parts to produce, including food, drink, pharmaceutical, automotive, aerospace and electronics. The containers are produced in food industry approved, recyclable polypropylene.
Nick James, Sales Director of Schoeller Arca Systems Ltd, emphasises that “it is very important to us that we keep pushing the boundaries of design to ensure that our customers have the optimum container for their business. By choosing this container our customers can expect to get increased levels of use throughout its lifetime, as a result of the replaceable lid and the increased depth and versatility, and therefore achieve savings in their supply chain.”
Durable attached lid containers are the Ultimate reusable form of plastic packaging, particularly when space is a consideration. They work well with dollies, conveyors and other automated equipment, to create a complete transit packaging system and are fully compatible with the existing range of Integra™ containers.
Schoeller Arca Systems Ltd
Nick James, Sales Director
Phone: 01235 863800