Since 1987 Storage Equipment Safety Service Ltd (SESS) have been carrying out totally independent rack safety inspections across the UK and Europe.
If you have Racking or Shelving you must have it inspected!
Under The Health & Safety At Work Act 1974, The Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1999 (PUWER) and in the HSE Document HSG76, storage equipment requires regular inspections and by a ‘competent’ person.
SESS are seen as the Market Leaders within the industry providing:
• Totally Independent Inspections, (we do not make, sell or repair storage equipment or have any connection either directly or indirectly to any manufacturer or distributor of storage equipment). This ensures that we have no vested interest IN FINDING damage.
• Safety inspection are carried out in accordance with BS EN 15635:2008 and by using our own inspection methodology, a structured risk assessment, which provides an in-depth analysis of the condition of the storage equipment.
• Detailed, easy to understand reports which can provide a range of management information and can be viewed via our on-line portal.
• Coverage throughout UK, Ireland, and Europe with our own employed Inspectors who are SARI Registered (SEMA Approved Rack Inspectors) and therefore competent under current H & S legislation.
• Expert Witness in collapse investigation using our Chartered Structural Engineer, independent of any other parties.
• On going technical assistance, advice and support at any time.
• Expertise to calculate weight loadings and provide Load Data Notices
Should you require any further details on our services or a free quotation please contact:
Business Operations Director
Tel: 01670 736 444
01670 736 444