T.A. Cook Conferences are delighted to announce the Digital Supply Chain Conference taking place on 30-31 January, 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This event will focus specifically on the impact of digitalisation and transformation on supply chains around the world.
The event will kick off with a pre-conference workshop. Attendees will gain a practical overview of a wide range of digital technologies and how you can best implement and use these to create a better customer experience. Following the introduction and overview session, a unique scenario experience has been created to simulate digital supply chain practice, devised from a real world situation.
At the conference itself, enjoy industry case studies from: Accolade Wines, Arrow Electronics, Bosch, British American Tobacco, Clariant, Johnson & Johnson, Renault-Nissan and many more. Also take advantage of discussion groups, expert panels, speaker Q&A and extensive networking opportunities. Digital Supply Chain is the perfect platform to uncover, discuss, benchmark and exchange.
- Data-driven decision making
- Predictive analytics and agile supply chains
- The key digital enablers
- Digital strategy and best practice
- Customer-centric operations
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- End-to-end visibility
- Collaboration and suppliers networks
- Mass customisations
- Transportation management
Benefits of Attending
- Expert Technical Insight: Seasoned specialists on site to help guide and inform your digital supply chain journey with expert technical insight right across the event.
- Real Life User Case Studies: Hear from varied manufacturers from across the sector, who will share their experiences, challenges, and lessons learned. Pick up valuable real life insight.
- Interaction: Our events are built with interaction in mind. Take part in round tables, and debate the issues in Q&A and speaker panels.
- Sector Focused: The content has been prepared for all manufacturing supply chain professionals and supporting industries. Join your fellow attendees and deep-dive into the world of digital supply chain.
- Evening Reception: After a day’s learning, relax with your peers and enjoy an evening reception to discuss the day’s presentations and make valuable lasting connections.
Registration is now live! Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your place at the early bird rate. Visit https://goo.gl/V3svnx for more details or contact the event team at email@example.com, +44 (0)121 200 3810.
For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join our Digital Supply Chain Professionals LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8631902