Autosmart established in 1979, is the UK and Ireland’s largest manufacturer and distributor of professional vehicle and food processing cleaning products for trade customers.
When conducting an internal risk assessment, it was identified that they must store Aerosols in a secure cage.
Following a Site Survey, it was identified that our RackCage-SCD was a perfect solution, as the cages fit inside the existing Pallet Racking with no loss of pallet storage space!
They have now fitted out the Crawley DC with a number of these RackCage cages.
Autosmart General Manager, Graham Garman was delighted with this solution and speed of supply. Installation was completed in hours and without any interruption to operation.
Standard RackCage flat-packed in panels, for easy on site assembly, made up by:
- Front double doors
- 2 x side panels
- 1 x back panel
- Top roof panel
- 1 Set of 10 Nyloc assembly bolts
- 3 of floor anchor bolts 10mm
The unique design means that there is no need to attach the cage to Racking, which might affect the integrity of your racking.
The RackCage-SCD is simply secured by bolting to the floor through the base frame of the 2 side panels and 1 back panel, as seen below:
All our RackCages come Power Coated Flame Red as standard, so will stand out and be highly visible.
- Cage external depth 1260mm to take 1200mm deep Pallets
- Cage external depth 1060mm to take 1000mm deep Pallets
- Assembly by two people in under 30 minutes
- Secure with Hasp & Staple for Padlock ( Padlock Not supplied)
- 4 Heavy duty hinges
- Low profile threshold for easy Pallet access
- 30mm steel box section
- Mesh 50mm x 3mm Wire. Also available in 25mm mesh, to special order
- Available in following standard sizes, for 5-7 day quick delivery
All at standard overall height H1500mm:
For racking @ W2250mm x 900mm deep with D1000mm pallets
For racking @ W2700mm x 900mm deep with D1000mm pallets
For racking @ W2250mm x 1100mm deep with D1200mm pallets
For racking @ W2700mm x 1100mm deep with D1200mm pallets
Order today from Security Cages Direct on email@example.com
Or phone Sales on 01293 515762
© Security Cages Direct 2017 (a Stakrak Limited Company, Reg No: 3929361)