SESS – Keep your racking safe with the market leaders in independent rack safety inspections
Since 1987, Storage Equipment Safety Service Ltd (SESS) have been carrying out totally independent rack safety inspections across the UK, Europe, USA and the Caribbean.
Do you have storage equipment in your warehouse? Do you have it inspected?
Under The Health & Safety At Work Act 1974, The Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1999 (PUWER) and in the HSE Document HSG76, storage equipment requires regular inspections and by a ‘competent’ person.
SESS are seen as the market leaders within the industry, providing:
• Totally independent inspections. We do not make, sell or repair storage equipment or have any connection either directly or indirectly to any manufacturer or distributor of storage equipment. This ensures we have no vested interest in finding any damage to storage equipment
• Safety inspection in accordance with BS EN 15635:2008, and by using our own inspection methodology a structured risk assessment, which provides an indepth analysis of the condition of the storage equipment.
• Detailed, easy to understand reports which can provide a range of management information and can be viewed via our on-line portal
• Coverage throughout UK, Ireland, and Europe with our own employed Inspectors who are SARI Registered (SEMA Approved Rack Inspectors) and therefore competent under current H & S legislation.
• Expert Witness in collapse investigation using our Chartered Structural Engineer, independent of any other parties.
• On going technical assistance, advice and support at any time.
• Expertise to calculate weight loadings and provide Load Data Notices Should you require any further details on our services or a free quotation please contact: Doreen Atchinson, Business Operations Director Tel: 01670 736 444 or Email: Doreen@sess.co.uk
01670 736 444