An SSCC (serial shipment container code) pallet label is essential for the efficient movement and storage of goods throughout the supply chain.
The new pallet labeller range has options which allow labels to be applied to 2 sides of the pallet in a single stop on the line. Pallets which require labels on 3 sides can be accomodated with two stops using a single applicator. The Logopak A5 label range will now be known as the 850. The Logopak 920 for applying large A4 labels also has the option of one-stop functionality.
A single stop allows simpler PLC integration, and optimises throughput. The one-stop option is ideal for lines where conveyor space is at a premium, while the two-stop variant has a smaller footprint more suited to restricted floorspace.
Logopak Pallet Labeller Variants:
• 850PF 2 label / 2 stop / A5 / Labeller for limited floor space
• 850P2 2 label / 1 stop / A5 / Labeller for limited conveyor space
• 850P3 3 label / 2 stop / A5 / Labeller for limited floor space
• 920PF 2 label / 2 stop / A4 / Labeller for limited floor space
• 920P2 2 label / 1 stop / A4 / Labeller for limited conveyor space
• 920P3 3 label / 2 stop / A4 / Labeller for limited floor space
• One stop application option
• Label sizes A5, A4 or custom
• Touchscreen colour operator interface / NEK keyboard
• Thermal transfer & Direct thermal options
• Integrated scanner for barcode validation
• Left or Right handed versions available
• Steel enclosure with trap-door, to protect from harsh environments
• RS232 & Ethernet (RS422) communications optional • On-board label product database via touchscreen or real-time from host
• High quality manufacture. All Logopak labelling systems are manufactured in Germany with an average life span of 15-20 years leading to low cost of ownership and excellent R.O.I
• Clearest graphic capability 300 dpi /12 dots per mm capacity