Introducing PALLITE®, an innovative fibreboard pallet that promises to save costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
A lightweight robust pallet is revolutionising the packaging and logistics industry. Introducing PALLITE®, an innovative fibreboard pallet that promises to save costs and reduce your carbon footprint. PALLITE® is available in UK standard, Euro and Bespoke sizes to meet your specific needs.
• Delivers major savings on air freight and fuel costs
• Lightweight – from just 6.5kg, reduces risk of injuries through ease of handling
• Robust – capable of carrying over a tonne load with a stacking strength of up to 7 tonnes
• Delivers immediate carbon reductions and contributes to commercial savings
• 100% recyclable after use, providing a source of income from recyclers
• Suitable for Food and Pharma sectors – No nails or splinters. Free from infestation and harmful chemicals that can cause product contamination
• ISPM15 Exempt – reducing import and export compliance costs
• Compatible with automated systems – able to use on existing pallet conveyors
The Alternative Pallet Company Ltd engineers PALLITES® using high density honeycomb, laminated with quality Kraft liners combined with the latest core winding technology and manufacturing techniques to produce an advanced alternative to wood or plastic.
We are proud exhibitors at Multimodal 2015, visit stand 1131 and join our workshop on day two to find out how you can be part of the revolution.
Tel: 01933 283920