Recently, a multinational manufacturer of tools invited companies to tender for mesh partitioning and shelving works at their UK site in Camberley, Surrey. The client had a requirement to:
• Split the warehouse operation
• Create and section off a fire route
• Restrict access to certain operational areas
• Use anti-collapse mesh screening to the back of pallet racks to prevent products being dislodged whilst maintaining visibility
• Satisfy Health & Safety, Control, and Security requirements
Working in partnership via our distributor Avanta UK Ltd., Troax successfully tendered for the works offering a competitive and innovative solution to the client brief The project consisted of 5 runs of Caelum mesh, and a single run of Elan double skin solid steel partitioning with access door and double glazed vision panels with integrated blinds.
The proposal included full 3D visuals so that the client could fully visualise the project, using the Troax Caelum range of mesh partitioning and anti-collapse panels. The Troax UX450 panel system was used, constructed from 30 x 20mm steel tube with 3.0mm vertical and 3.75mm horizontal wires. The mesh aperture was 50 x 50mm.
One of the mesh runs was a 4-sided screen that included a 2.9m wide linear cantilever sliding door – one of the first of its type to be installed in the UK.
Tel: 01793 542000