Battery Components has further strengthened its position as a one-stop-shop for all traction battery components and accessories by extending its product range to include battery chargers.
They now stock both conventional and high frequency chargers in single and 3-phase and offer a wide variety of charger types ranging from 24v 20amp through to 80v 120amp. All chargers are equipped with Data Memory and reports can be transferred to PC so they can be viewed easily.
The chargers, which are suitable for recharging flooded lead acid batteries for industrial usages, are manufactured in Italy to ISO9001:2008 standard. Accordingly they come with a 3 year manufacturers’ warranty (subject to warranty conditions).
A full list of the chargers available can be found on their website batterycomponents.com. Chargers can also be ordered online with many available for next day delivery if the order is placed before 1:00 pm.
In addition to chargers Battery Components also stocks an extensive range of other battery components and accessories including:
• Battery tanks.
• Battery Packings.
• Battery Monitoring Systems from both Philadelphia Scientific and Abertax.
• Plugs and Accessories from Anderson, Ravioli, Rema and Schaltbau.
• Bolts and Intercell Connectors.
• Take off leads.
• Battery watering systems including BFS, which can be bought in ready-made kits or as single items and Philadelphia Scientific injector and spider injector systems.
• Single and double deionizer stations and refill cartridges.
• Air Mixing Systems which can be bought as kits or as individual items.
• Pressurised water bottles – ideal for keeping on service vans for topping up batteries.
• Watering carts and accessories including HydroCart, HydroFill, gravity feed bottles and universal watering guns.
• Battery maintenance products such as cleaning products, corrosion preventive, terminal protectors and acid extractors.
Most of these products are in stock and available for immediate dispatch; including a wide range of high quality DIN tanks. All products are available to view and buy online at batterycomponents.com.
Joint Managing Directors Thomas Burgess and Matthew Stevenson said the company will always continue to introduce new products to support their customers. “We launched Battery Components to help make the process of buying battery parts easy for people. Since our launch in April we have listened to our customers and reacted quickly to source and supply new products when we’ve been asked for them” said Thomas. “We have added a number of new products to our portfolio over the last few months and the latest addition of the charger range is very exciting” added Matthew. “We don’t plan to stop there though and are already planning our next new line – Schaltbau Contactors, so watch this space!”
If you would like further information about any of Battery Components products take a look at their online store at batterycomponents.com or give them a call on 0800 158 5606.
Tel: 0800 158 5606